Today we find bets of various kinds on any คา สิ โน สด event or sport. Even in some houses, we can bet on sports disciplines as little known by football.
However, the most successful modalities are soccer, tennis, and horse racing – the latter increasingly popular in our country. And the truth is that few sports will provide us with such excitement as the latter, in two minutes we will know if we have won https://www.3win33.com/th/th-th/product/livecasino or lost!
We still have a lot to learn about horse racing, which has a long tradition in England. In the UK, horses and bets are intimately linked.
To Get Started
The most important element is the budget we have to establish our forecasts, which must be determined before starting to bet.
Equally, it must always be assumed that horse racing, like other sports, is not just a matter of chance. So, although luck plays an important role, in the long term, our skills and intelligence will be decisive.
So check the tips of specialized tipsters, yes, but don’t forget to collect your own information to really learn how to forecast alone.
Here each factor, simple as it may seem, should be considered. Get all the data about the horses that will compete and the details; because any change, for example, a change in equipment, could be decisive in the final result.
All known forecasters recommend creating their own database with information that we will expand in each event. This is info that we can consult at any time. Some of the details that this database must include are:
- Horse weight
- Jockeys last names in better shape or with great potential (the rider ‘pilots,’ the horse runs)
- Type of court, because the surface does matter (it is like tennis, many are faster on land, others run better on artificial surfaces …)
- Time during the day
Always bet on odds with value. In keeping with this maxim, the idea is: “Bet low and win big.” Knowing that we need to have a lot of perseverance, so people who quit too quickly will have little chance of long-term success.
Our expert’s recommendation is to prepare a budget to cover 30 lost bets in a row. For those who take their first steps in the races, it would be advisable to pay fees of 1% – 1.5% of the entire budget.
To receive the best value in our forecast, let’s look at brokers that offer the Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG) option or. In this way, we will ensure that we receive the best quota by choice.
It Is Time To Bet, What Should I Take Into Account
To decide on a winner or another, we must weigh different factors such as training, weight (if it has changed since the last competition), jockey (if horse and jockey have already run together before), equine shape (previous behavior, who they lost against), weight differences among the best …), etc.
Single bets vs. “exotic”
There are essentially two main types of bets: simple and exotic bets. If we are starting, we should start with the first ones.
In single bets, we choose a winning or placed horse (it will come first, second or third). For their part, the combined ones are more difficult to make and understand; In addition, they are more expensive although, yes, in return, they will bring us greater benefits.
- On a winning horse: bets on whoever crosses the finish line first
- Second: we play the horse that finishes first or second.
- Third: our copy must be in one of the first three places. The earnings are according to the dividend of the third place, no matter the final position in which your chosen one has been.
- Placed: we will charge only if the chosen horse finishes 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.
- Exact: we chose the first and second place for two horses in the same race. Both must cross the goal, coinciding with our established order.
- Imperfect: in the same race, you choose two horses, although these can arrive indiscriminately in first or second position.
- Trifecta: You must predict the horses that will finish 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, in exact order.
- Four-way: we bet, in exact order, on the first four positions.
- Twin: similar to the imperfect one. We will charge if the two horses occupy the first and second positions. However, the order will have to be exact if less than 6 horses compete.